DISCUS project will be implemented through:
- Delivery of 2 Workshops for local public representatives, civil society organisations and SMEs (involving study cases) on ICT-driven local development, aimed to identify relevant issues and enhance local participation in the decision-making process, with participation of V4 experts. Following each workshop a set of recommendations will be prepared on:
o implementation of relevant information systems for local authorities
o local e-services to be developed.
- Organisation of 2 Study visits in Visegrad countries of several visionaries selected from local public representatives, to support knowledge transfer and collaboration.
- Development of a draft action plan for implementation of local e-services in 2 selected rural localities, taking into account the opportunities for PPPs at the local level.
- Organisation of 2 Seminars with representatives of academic sector, government, business, civil society, mass-media and V4 experts on Information Society development issues, based on the findings of the workshops. Seminars will focus on:
o how the identified local issues are reflected and approached in the policy documents developed by CPA
o draft policy, legislation, regulations in the e-Governance/Information Society area
- Development of Recommendations on public policies, regulations etc. amendments for the relevant public authorities based on V4 best practices and findings of seminars.
Last updated: 10-01-2015 11:14:21